A virtual music show will be held using derivatives product from Habbo Hotel, SWGBBO.
About Habbo Hotel and SWGBBO
Habbo Hotel is an online video game focusing on social network interaction on the internet. The features in this video game enable users to create their own avatars and meet another player to do several activities, from casual talks to organizing a virtual party.
SWGBBO is a derivative product of Habbo initiated by a musical collective from Finland, SWAG, in April 2020. In SWGBBO, users are invited to use the "Isolation Club" facility, a virtual room for players to meet each other while they listen to their favourite music.
SWGBBO Tutorial For INF In-Game Club
- Visit fak.ovh (make sure you have Flash Player installed on your Google Chrome)
- Click the REGISTER button.
- Fill the required form (email address, date of birth, username, and gender) and then click register.
- Then, click the LOGIN button (left side of the REGISTER button), enter your username and password.
- You will be directed to your profile page, click the TO SWGBBO button
- Welcome to Isolation Club!
Joining Specific Rooms in SWGBBO
- Click the "Rooms" menu on the bottom-left side of your screen.
- Choose the "All Rooms" tab and then enter the specific room name that you desire to join.
- Or, join available rooms to try features provided by SWGBBO.
How to Unlock All Character Modification Selection
- Click the Join Habbo Club on the top-right side of your screen.
- A new window tab will be opened, choose "Buy".
- Click "Buy" one more time (choose 1 month or 3-month subscription).
- Voila! You unlocked all the character modification selection in this game.
How to Modify Character in SWGBBO
- Click on your character, choose the "Change Looks" tab on the menu
- On the newly opened tab, you can modify your gender, hairstyle, accessories, and your wardrobe, be as fashionable as possible!
- Don't forget to click "Save Changes" after you done modifying your characters.
- You can also explore other types of styles available on the "Shop" or "Clothing" menu.
- Type ":enable <numeral code available>" to get additional style outside what available on the menu.
- Type ":duckets <amount>" to get more duckets for your shopping needs.